The goal of any translation is to arrive at a script that reads as if it were originally written in the target
language. An adept translator can take a document written in one language and reproduce it in another,
without omitting or changing any of the meaning of the original work. This requires a high level of spoken
and written communication skills as well as the requisite amount of training and experience.
Many companies rely on internet translation tools to cut costs and save time. However, these tools are
only useful for very basic, literal translations and these translations are often wrong. A software product
cannot hope to decipher the hidden meanings, double entendres, jokes, jargons, slangs, and colloquialisms
that are prevalent in most communications; this where we come in. Unlike other companies who rely
on machines, real people translate, proofread, and edit each document we send to our client.
To guarantee the quality of our services we start by choosing the right people for the job. Our translators:
• Have at least five years of experience,
• Have advanced education in their field of expertise,
• Are native speakers of the target language, and
• Are certified by independent certification bodies such as:
• Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
• Institute of Linguists
• US National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators
• Société Française des Traducteurs (SFT)
• United Nations
From Arabic to Swahili, when professional translation is what you are looking for, we are here for you.